Thursday, March 1, 2007

What is REALLY in a name?

UHH OHH! Watch out folks, I have just discovered that Barack Obama, my current favorite for president in '08 has a dirty little secret. His middle name is Hussein. The Illinois Senator sure did draw a short straw when it comes to names, sharing names with a former dictator and having a last name that sounds very similar to the leader of Al-Qaeda.

Anyways, on to the real story. I have found a site that is maintained by the Center for Media and Democracy, that gives accurate information on presidential candidates. I am including the link because I feel that to make an informed and responsible vote, it is important to have an accurate and unbiased view of each candidate. I have read articles by the Center for Media and Democracy, and trust the majority of the information to be true. There is also information on past campaign contributions given to the candidates.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=SourceWatch:Find_Senators_and_Representatives

No comments: