Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still...On Vacation

I do realize that it is not very fashionable to go on Spring Break with your parents. But hey, when they offer you and your girlfriend a free room in Lake Tahoe and San Francisco, who would refuse? I didn't, and I am not regretting it. The trip so far has been amazing, and although we left the ski slopes, meaning that my ski season is most likely finished until next year, we are all having a blast in San Francisco.










This is my mom, on the way out of Tahoe we spotted a bear on the side of the road. Honestly, I did not believe it myself. It is not easy to see, but she is standing about 25 feet away from a very groggy grizzly bear that has just woken up and is munching on some bird feed.


Oh, and I still have not watched the news or read a newspaper all week. I am on vacation after all.

No comments: