Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My Very First Blog

So I am really not sure what it is that I am supposed to do here, guess thats the way the majority of my college career has gone so far though. I have been assigned by my online journalism professor to begin a blog, well now what?

I guess I can begin by describing who I am. My name is Eric Moreno, I attend George Mason University in Fairfax, Virgina. Yes, GMU is the school that made it to the Final Four last year. I am 23 and a senior, aspiring to be a political journalist but not really sure how exactly I do that. I work for GMU's student newspaper, "The Broadside" as an online reporter.

As for my miniscule list of accomplishments thus far: I interviewed Helen Thomas for a class story last semester, I have written a few online and print stories so far at "The Broadside", and I was the lead reporter for the Barack Obama rally held at GMU last friday.

--Well thats it for now, I'm sure I will be back soon enough.

No comments: